Privacy statement Safe Haven Training
Your privacy is respected by us. Safe Haven Training strives to vouchsafe your privacy as good as possible and shall deal confidentially with the information that you deliver to us. Around the processing of personal data, we comply with the current laws and regulations in the area of privacy. In our Privacy statement we inform you about the manner in which we deal with your data.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, you can visit the website of the Dutch Authority “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens”: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
With the continuation of the visit of this website, you accept the following User terms and conditions.
Article 1 – Lawful stipulations
- Website (hereinafter also “The website”: safehaventraining.nl, domain name
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereinafter also: “The manager”): Safe Haven Training, having its seat of business at Ringvaartdijk 48, 1066 DE Amsterdam
Article 2 – Access to the website
- The access to the website and the use is strictly personal. You shall not use this website as well as the data and information that are provided thereon for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unrequested electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
- All brands, images, texts, commentaries, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to let the website function and more in general all parts that have been used on this site, are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Each reproduction, repeat, use or adaptation, in whichever manner, of the entirety or only a part thereof, including the technical applications, without prior written permission of the responsible, is most strictly forbidden. If the manager does not immediately take action against any violation, then that cannot be interpreted as tacit permission or the waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – The management of the website
- For the good management of the website, the manager can on any moment:
- suspend, interrupt or limit the access to a certain category of visitors, to the entire or a part of the website
- remove all information that can disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international legislation or is contrary to internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily not available in order to be able to execute updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- The manager is in no instance responsible for failing, disruptions, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, because of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The manner in which you seek connection with the website, is your own responsibility. You must self-take all suitable measures to protect your equipment and your data against among others virus attacks on the internet. You are furthermore personally responsible for the websites and the data that you consult on internet.The manager is not liable for legal procedures that will be conducted against you
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via internet
- The manager is not responsible for any damage that you incur yourself, or is incurred by third parties or your equipment, as a consequence of your connection with or the use of the website. You shall refrain from any action against the manager as a consequence hereof.
- If the manager gets involved in a dispute as a consequence of your use of this website, then he is entitled to take recourse on you for all damage that he suffers and yet shall suffer as a consequence thereof.
Article 6 – The collection of data
- Your data will be collected by Safe Haven Training. Under personal data will be understood: all information over an identified or identifiable natural person; as identifiable will be regarded a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular based on an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are typical for the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The personal data that will be collected on the website will mainly be used by the manager for the maintaining of relations with you and if in order, for the processing of your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding your data
- Based on article 13 section 2 sub b AVG, anyone has a right to viewing of and rectification or destruction of his personal data or limitation of the data processing concerning him, as well as the right to object against the processing and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each request thereto must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID document, on which you have placed your signature and stating the address on which you can be contacted. Within 1 month after the submitted request, you will receive an answer to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of the requests, this term can, if necessary, be extended with 2 months.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
- In instance of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data that the manager has collected, these will be provided to them, after an explicit and motivated request of those authorities, after which this personal data therefore does not fall anymore under the protection of the stipulations of this Privacy statement.
- If certain information is necessary to obtain access to certain functionalities of the website, the responsible shall state the mandatory character of this information on the moment of the requesting of the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
- You can receive commercial offers from the manager. If you do not wish to receive these (anymore) then you send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- If you encounter during the visit of the website any personal data, then you must refrain from the collection thereof or from any other non-permitted use as well as of each act that renders a violation of the personal sphere of life of that person/those persons. The manager is in no instance responsible in the abovementioned situations.
Article 10 – Collection term data
- The data collected by the manager of the website will be used and stored for the duration as set forth by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following sorts of cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for the updating of session and login information
- Analytical cookies: to acquire insight in the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and subjects. In this manner, we can better fine tune the communication and provision of information to the needs of visitors of our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which pc the visit takes place.
- For more information about the use, the management and the removal of cookies for each operating system type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-phone-tv-and-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Image material and products offered
- From the image material that belongs to the products offered on the website, no rights can be derived.
Article 13 – Applicable law
- The Laws of the Netherlands are applicable to these terms and conditions. The District Court in the Netherlands of the town of residence/place of business of the manager is exclusively competent in case of possible disputes concerning these terms and conditions, except for when hereto and exception by law is applicable.
Article 14 – Contact
- For question, product information or information about the website itself, you can turn to: firstname.lastname@example.org.